Today, 17th of July. Well we already know each other for two month! Declare a relationship for one month and five days. Until now, I'm still adore him. If I can get to know how he'd feel and think about what am I to him, it could be the awesome things that I ever dream! Every second, minute and hour I'd thinks of him. Every second I pause it's him in my mind. Yes I'm uncontrollable. Maybe because this is my first time? Amazingly until now I can't believe with what reasons he could accept me. Am I beautiful? No I am not. Am I has a fair skin? No I don't. So with what area did he see in me that makes him approach to be mine? I don't understand. And I'm so sure this feeling lasts forever. I love him with not just word :') I will capture every sweets moment with his presence.
wanniwithlove


